Welcome to METRO Kitchen!
Let's cook French dish. RATATOUILLE, a dish made of mixed vegetables, is mainly included aubergine, zucchini, peppers and tomatoes. It is easy to cook and all the ingredients are easy to get. Why don't we try new taste of RATATOUILLE?
All ingredients are available at METRO.
300 g aubergine
300 g zucchini
- 500 g sweet peppers
- 500 g tomatoes
- 2 onions & 2 garlic cloves
- 125 ml white wine
- 400 g tinned tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. paprika powder, subtly sweet
- 2 sprigs each of rosemary and thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- Olive oil/ salt/ pepper
- 1 pinch sugar & Parsley
Halve and evenly slice the aubergine and zucchini. Peel the sweet peppers and dice them coarsely.
Blanch, skin and quarter the tomatoes and remove the cores. Cut the onions into strips and finely slice the garlic.
- Quickly sear the zucchini and aubergine in olive oil, then add the onions and the garlic. Next, add the sweet pepper and a pinch of sugar and briefly fry these, too.
- Stir everything together with a little salt, pepper and the paprika powder and slake it with the white wine.
- Add the tinned tomatoes and the cores of the fresh tomatoes and leave to cook with the herbs for about 20 min.In the last 5 min. add the quartered tomatoes. To serve, season to taste and sprinkle with parsley.