Welcome to METRO Kitchen!
Let’s read a little knowledge of Granny Smith Apple and Royal Gala Apple and make an apple yoghurt parfait today.
Granny Smith Apple is a hybrid that appeared in Australia in 1868 as a result of lucky sowing by an elderly lady who gave it her name (literally, Granny Smith). It is the third most heavily-grown apple in France. It has a medium-sized, very bright green apple with white, firm, juicy tangy and crunchy flesh. It is also excellent for eating and it can also be used either cooked or raw in culinary preparations.
Royal Gala Apple is imported from New Zealand in around 1960 and it is smooth and shiny. Its white, smooth flesh is very sweet, crunchy and juicy. It is delicious both raw and cooked.
400 g smoked salmon
100 g cod fillet smoked
3 tbsp. crème fraîche (sour cream or yoghurt)
4 leaves of gelatine
50 ml fish stock
2 cl pastis and 1 bunch of dill
- 1 bunch of parsley , 1 lemon, Salt & Pepper
Cut the cod fillet into small strips and toss these in a little dill.
- Soften the gelatine in cold water.
- Finely purée the smoked salmon with the crème fraîche and 1 tbsp. of chopped dill.
Season with a little salt and pepper to taste.
Press the soft gelatine out well and heat it together with the fish stock and the pastis until it has dissolved. Then add it to the salmon mixture and stir in well.
- Spread the salmon mixture evenly over a piece of clingfilm and place the cod in the middle of this.6. Wrap everything up carefully and twist the ends like a bonbon.
Wrap the whole in aluminum foil. And, chill the terrine for about 5 hours.
- To serve, finely chop the parsley and lemon zest.
- Toss the terrine in them. Cut the role into slices. Serve with fresh vegetables, e.g. as a starter.
Cooking Time: Approx. 30 mins Serving- 6
Yummy & Healthy!